The only mission you ever need is a Monday Mission.
1. Have you ever felt like you were expected to set a good example for others?
All the frickin’ time! Of course, that’s my job and what I get paid the big bucks for…
2. What keeps you on the right path? For example, why do you think you turned out the way you did as opposed to the nut ball sniper out there?
This is the right path?? Well, I guess I’m not hurting anyone, at least. That’s a start. I dunno. Guilt? Smug self-righteousness? Video games?
3. Sometimes things seem different than they really are. When was the last time you believed something to be one way only to learn you had it all wrong?
Vanilla Coke vs. Cream Soda. Don’t ask.
4. Can you recall a time when being alert and observant kept you safe?
Have you ever driven in Orlando? It’s bad enough trying to shave in the car…but when some yahoo tells me to stop and I have to roll the window down and give him the finger…things get scary!
5. Who in your personal circle of relationships do you think is smarter than you? Are they smarter in just one area, or overall? How do you feel about that? How do they interact with you?
I hang out with pretty smart people. I think everyone is smarter than me. I’m just cagey.
6. Let’s daydream a little: Describe in detail the most perfect lazy day, start to finish.
Sleep until 10. Veg out in front of the TV with a cup of coffee until noon. Grab lunch from Publix. Watch baseball all afternoon. Sleep. Go out and eat Tex-Mex or Chinese. Play MOHAA all night.
Wait…ummm…that was Saturday (except the baseball part turned into yard work)…
7. Are you dressing up for Halloween? If so, what as? If not, how come? What is the most favorite costume you ever had?
No, because it’s a pagan, evil holiday that only weirdos like. And, no, I’m not miffed about not going to a Halloween party!
BONUS: Come on baby tell me what