a.k.a. Lester Norton
- Aortal (35)
- Banned Books (24)
- Baseball (136)
- Blogcritics (111)
- Blogwhore2 (11)
- Car Talk (14)
- Carnival of the Vanities (59)
- Demento (13)
- Football (15)
- Forgotten Famous Folk (4)
- Life, the Universe and Everything (693)
- Metroblogging (4)
- Monday Mission (22)
- Rants 'n' Whines (275)
- Referrer Madness (14)
- Revolver Fan Club (11)
- Strangeness (302)
- Strengthen the Good (8)
- Sunday Sermon (11)
- Tales of Woe (4)
- The Big Screen (204)
- Tunes (140)
- Uncategorized (10)
- Wouldya Lookit That! (580)
- Yo! Listen Up! (376)
- Robin Williams, RIP
- Today’s story is brought to you by the letter “D” for “Doctor Who” and “dork”
- Today’s story is brought to you by the letter “C” for “calescent”, “creepy” and “Christmas”.
- Today’s story is brought to you by the letter “B” for “barf”.
- Today’s story is brought to you by the letter “A” for “ass”.
- shelley t on Robin Williams, RIP
- Karan on Robin Williams, RIP
- Bruce on Robin Williams, RIP
- ChariD on Today’s story is brought to you by the letter “B” for “barf”.
- ChariD on Today’s story is brought to you by the letter “A” for “ass”.
Buttons & Bling
Contact & Meta
Category Archives: Tunes
Starting over again at lesternorton.com (man, I wish they’d allow Twitter at work…and, no, I don’t have a cell phone that I want to twitter with).
Remember at the beginning of 2008 when I was going to record a song a week? Yeah, um, not so much. Instead, I totally futzed around in January, and then I had bronchitis for all of February and March. By … Continue reading
It’s the most wonderful time of the year: when a jolly, white-bearded man delivers prezzies to all the weird little nerds and geeks! Yes, kids, it’s Dr. Demento bringing us his annual Funny 25, the countdown of the most requested … Continue reading
Well, here they are. The Christmas carols I promised. I didn’t want to do the same old crap that everybody else does for songs. So, this is relatively new crap. After fiddling around with them all night and trying to … Continue reading
This awesome video from Playing for Change includes artists from around the world (many of them street performers) doing “Stand By Me”. I was blown away by it.
In honor of Michele’s review of Cheap Trick at Budokan here’s my version of Surrender. Even better (like that’s possible), I found a video of a version of John Lennon’s “I’m Losing You” with Cheap Trick as the band. They … Continue reading